Cityneon Holdings Limited1 a Singapore-based company serving the needs of international exhibitions and tradeshows, conferences and events from its operations in Singapore, the Middle East, Malaysia and China. It has two principal businesses: exhibition services and event management. Exhibition Services provided include renting out of re-useable modules, furniture and furnishings; designing, fabricating and installing pavilions, which are primarily not re-useable, and providing ancillary services in electrical services and environmental graphics to exhibition organizers and exhibitors.
Event Management includes creating, organizing, hosting and managing events as a supporting service or on a turnkey basis. In handling or managing events, the Company works with its clients to understand their objectives and requirements for the event. It assists its clients to conceptualize the theme for the event, decide on the messages to be communicated and the speakers given the target audience.
|Address||Cityneon Design Centre 84 Genting Lane #05-01 Singapore 349584 Singapore|
- October 17, 2008 - Yellow Pages withdraws offer for Cityneon2 - Yellow Pages last night threw in the towel in a bidding war for exhibition services firm Cityneon and said that it would accept a rival 61 cent a share offer from Malaysia's Star Publications.
- October 16, 2008 - Star Publications ups the ante for Cityneon3 - It raises bid to 61cents, one cent more than Yellow Pages' higher offer of 60cents. The bidding war for Cityneon Holdings just got hotter yesterday when Star Publications (Malaysia) raised its offer price by 5.2 per cent to 61 cents.
- October 8, 2008 - Cityneon shareholders: the envy of all4 - CityNeonHoldings - essentially a small contractor which puts up temporary structures for events and exhibitions - is suddenly in the enviable position of being fought over.
- October 7, 2008 - Yellow Pages ups Cityneon offer to 60cents5 - New bid is 3.45% more than Star Publications' 58cents offer on Thursday. Yellow Pages yesterday revised its offer for Cityneon Holdings to 60 cents a share, 3.45 per cent more than the rival bid of 58 cents from Star Publications (Malaysia).
- October 4, 2008 - Cityneon hots up with prospect of bidding war6 - Cityneon Holdings grabbed the limelight yesterday as hopeful punters piled into the stock, salivating at the prospect of a bidding war.