5JT - Kinergy Limited

Kinergy Limited1 is engaged in the business of providing provide contract manufacturing, design, engineering and assembly for the electronic industry, and the design, manufacture and sale of automated machines, apparatus, systems, equipment and precision molds and dies. It has two business divisions: Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) and Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM).

EMS focuses on the contract design and manufacturing of microprocessor-controlled automated equipment and/or sub-systems for OEMs in the semiconductor, electronics, medical and industrial sectors. OEM designs and manufactures the Company's Kinergy brand of microprocessor-controlled automated machines, such as auto frame loaders, servo trim and form systems, auto-buffing and strip laser marker machines for use mainly in the semiconductor assembly and test industry. During the year ended December 31, 2006, the EMS division contributed 80.1% of revenue whilst its OEM division made up the remaining 19.9%.

z?s=5JT.SI&t=1y&q=1&l=on&p=s&a=&rand=2

SUMMARY

Industry Electronics
Address Block 5002 Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 #03-03, TECHplace II Singapore 569871 Singapore
Phone 6564810211
Fax 6564821931
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License