Swiber Holdings Ltd1 is an offshore engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning (EPCIC) contractor with in-house offshore marine support capabilities. It offers EPCIC services, which can be customized accordint to the requirements of its customers' offshore oil and gas projects. It operates a fleet of marine support vessels, which are chartered to customers throughout various stages in their offshore oil and gas exploration, development and production and post-production projects.
At December 31, 2006, it had a fleet of 11 operating vessels, comprising six tug boats and five barges. Its customers are companies engaged in the offshore exploration, development and production of oil and gas, and marine contractors engaged in the design and construction of infrastructure for such projects. In November 2006, it incorporated a 50% joint venture, Swiwar Offshore Pte Ltd. In November 2007, it incorporated a 90% owned subsidiary, Swiber Offshore Drilling Pte. Ltd.
|Address||171 Chin Swee Road #02-12 San Centre Singapore 169877 Singapore|
- Chairman,CEO - Raymond Goh
- October 14, 2008 - Swiber unit clinches US$7m India deal - SWIBER Holdings, a service provider in the offshore industry, yesterday said a 70 per cent subsidiary has clinched a US$7 million letter of intent to provide subsea services to an offshore project in India. Separately, Swiber said it has formed a 50:50 joint venture with Saudi Arabia's Rawabi Holding to provide services in the field of offshore construction and bid for projects in the Gulf countries.
- October 7, 2008 - Swiber seals US$7.3m tug charter contract - Swiber Holdings, a service provider in the offshore industry, has announced that it has sealed a charter contract, worth about US$7.3 million, for one of its tugs in Vietnam. The contract starts in mid-October for six months and includes options for two additional six-month extensions.
- September 4, 2008 - Swiber to sell and lease back 5 support vessels2
- August 14, 2008 - Swiber's Q2 earnings more than triple to US$22.2m3