K-REIT Asia1 is a real estate investment trust. The Company focuses to invest in a portfolio of quality real estate and real estate-related assets which are predominantly used for commercial purposes in Singapore and Asia with the primary objective of generating stable returns to its Unitholders and achieving long-term capital growth. K-REIT Asia is a Singapore-domiciled real estate investment trust constituted by the Trust Deed between K-REIT Asia Management Limited and RBC Dexia Trust Services Singapore Limited. As on April 26, 2006, the Company completed the acquisition of Prudential Tower Property, Keppel Towers, GE Tower and Bugis Junction Towers. Prudential Tower is a 30-storey, Grade-A office building located at Raffles Place, Singapore. Keppel Towers is a 27-storey office building and GE Tower is a 13-storey office building, located along Hoe Chiang Road and Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore. Bugis Junction Towers is a 15-storey office tower located along Victoria Street.
|Address||230 Victoria Street 14-01 Bugis Junction Towers Singapore, 188024|
- Chief Executive Officer - Swee Yiow Tan
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer - Daniel Cerf
- Jun 9, 2008 - K-Real Estate Investment Trust Asia Announces Distribution
- Jan 30, 2008 - Keppel Land Limited Announces Acquisition Of Units In K-Real Estate Investment Trust Asia
- Jan 23, 2008 - K-Real Estate Investment Trust Asia 4Q Distribution 2.8 Singapore Cents/Unit-DJ