Venture Corporation Ltd1 is a Singapore-based company whose principal activities are to provide manufacturing, design, engineering, customization and logistic services to electronics companies worldwide. The Company's core business is grouped into three divisions: Electronics Services Provider (ESP), Component Technology and Product Technology. On November 29, 2006, the Company acquired GES International Limited, which is an investment holding company engaged in the provision of management services. As of July 1, 2007, the Company had 100% interest in VS Electronics Pte Ltd.
|5006 Ang Mo Kio Ave. 5, #05-01/12 TECHplace II|
- Chairman and CEO - Wong Ngit Liong
- CTO - Thian Nei Khian
- VP, Sales and Marketing - Wong Chin Tong
- Aug 7, 2008 - Venture Corp down on OCBC downgrade2
- Aug 6, 2008 - Venture Corporation Ltd. Eyes Medical, Aerospace Buys
Reuters reported that Venture Corporation Ltd. is eyeing acquisitions in the medical and aerospace industries, and it wants to boost its cash holdings to fund the purchases.
- Jun 18, 2008 - Venture Corporation Ltd. Announces Incorporation Of Venture Corporation Ltd. announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Cebelian Holdings Pte Ltd, has incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary …
- Jun 11, 2008 - Venture Corporation Ltd. Announces Acquisition Of Remaining 40% Interest In Subsidiary
- Feb 15, 2008 - Venture Corporation Ltd. Announces Final Cash Dividend